To improve the overall useability of your car and to keep it working efficiently till you decide to upgrade you need a tune-up now and then. However, if it isn’t for preventative reasons your car is sure to give you a heads-up that you need to visit your nearest auto-service for a tune-up. As a driver, it is necessary to understand what your car needs and if there is a problem before any major breakdowns.
- It isn’t starting immediately, you have to try a few times
- The braking mechanism isn’t smooth
- The engine is stalling
- Is loud and noisy unexpectedly
- The warning lights are going haywire
- It is using more fuel than usual
While these are the most common indicators for a car in need of a tune-up, you may want to get your vehicle inspected every six months to prevent any prominent problems that would lead to excessive expenses.